Thursday, December 25, 2008

Check This Out: A wonderful Network For Bloggers.

I got the news about this lovely network from one of my blogger buddies, Tamal (www.tamalanwar.com). The name is cute: Lifesoon. It is a network built for bloggers only.



Signing up is easy and FREE. Just fill up the required fields and you'll see your new profile. Now if you want, you can add your blog/website URL too.

You'll see that on the top of the page, there are tabs like "Home", "My profile", "Open Blog" etc. You can upload photos too. You can edit your account anytime you want. The most incredible thing is the "Open Blog" tab where you can read and even write your own blog post!



So what are you waiting for? Join this fabulous site now and start your journey with us. If you have any questions regarding blogging or this site you can contact the webmaster through the "Contact me" link, or you can contact me too. I'll help you with whatever I can.

Please comment and suggest on improving my site (or "Lifesoon"). Thank you.

2 comments:

Baltar said...

Another great post my friend. I will be joining up very soon. Keep up the good work, I will be suggesting this site to my readers too.

Tamal Anwar said...

Hey Omar, thanks for reviewing LifeSoon on your blog. The work is still in progress and the grand launch is on the way, thanks friend!